In order to secure your first choice of post-secondary program or the best jobs in your chosen field, you need a competitive advantage. An international internship will make you stand out among your peers. It demonstrates to a school or prospective employer that you are serious, versatile and can bring a fresh perspective to the school or workplace. International Career Studies, CareerQuest’s internship division, can arrange an international internship almost anywhere in the world. An internship abroad can provide you with unique skills and experience. Moreover, you can learn a new language and culture. Consider an international internship for your gap year, after you complete your education, or during the summer months. Tell us what kind of international internship interests you and we can arrange the rest.
International Career Studies offers numerous education and employment programs abroad targeted to a variety of individuals, including:
- Students looking to enhance their marketability through an international internship or coop placement in their
- Schools wishing to arrange educational programs abroad for large groups of students
- Students wishing to immerse themselves abroad in one or more professions as part of a career exploration process
- People and groups of all ages looking for an edutourism vacation, which includes a cultural and educational component
- Au pairs seeking opportunities abroad as a means to experience a new language and culture
It’s never been easier!
The world is always getting smaller, and the ease with which one can travel to other countries is unprecedented. Today, the only things you really need to travel abroad for an internship or cultural experience are a passport and a decision. Let International Career Studies take care of everything else.