Customer Service Certificate program
The federal government’s National Occupational Classification profiles were used in the development of these vocation-specific training programs that are intended to prepare individuals for direct entry into the workforce. Through our partnerships with employers, these programs are often combined with work placements to give participants a competitive advantage.
This 6-week training program provides skills in the best practices for delivering outstanding customer service that will enable frontline staff to build and maintain a loyal customer base. The core objective of the program is to develop the communication skills critical to identifying and exceeding customer expectations, managing conflict, and sustaining long-lasting customer relationships. This progressive program utilizes innovative instructional manuals and video presentations to deliver the skill set necessary to ensure success in customer service at all levels.
Other program components include:
- Knowing your industry in order to become a valuable resource to your customer
- Understanding verbal and non-verbal communication and utilizing them effectively to establish a positive rapport with customers and ensure successful outcomes
- Mastering the essential telephone skills necessary for delivering the same outstanding level of customer service one would receive in person
- Developing valuable teamwork skills that promote a positive work environment and improve the overall customer service experience
- Coping effectively with stress through targeted strategies that enable you to balance the urgent demands of work and personal life without sacrificing either
- Program Length:
- 6 weeks in class
- (20 hours per week)
- Program Cost:
- $2,850.00 + tax